The Seiko brand name is better known throughout the world for its watches but the product range extends into the time & Attendance industry.
Quality, Design & Reliability are the strengths to this product range which have been specifically designed and manufactured to a very high standard.
This model is a compact self calculating system ideally suited for companies under 100 staff.
Upgrade to a PC Linked Employee Time Management System
Did you know?
A PC Linked Time & Attendance Systems start from as little as £595.00 + VAT. Why not talk to one of our sales representatives today on 020 8882 4522 to arrange a demonstration.
Alternatively, you can check out the ActIn Time section for more information.
The information that is shown is:
- Registration of the Month.
- Date, alternatively weekday Mo – Su.
- Attention mark “!” for late IN or early OUT punching (flex-time violation).
- Attention mark “*” for IN/OUT registration outside of the programmed working time window in fix-time programs. This time will be ignored for the sum.
- Second IN/OUT registration per workday (i.e. break during working time). In the case of more IN/OUT registrations there will be additional accumulation for this day.
For rounding the working time, the machine can be set to use 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 or 30 Minute roundings, meaning the accumulated working time will be rounded for full 10 Min. Intervals up or downwards. For rounding of the clocking time the machine can be set to use 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 or 30 minute rounding, meaning the punching time itself will be rounded upwards to every full 5 minute intervals for the IN registration and rounded downwards to every full 5 min. for the OUT registration.
The Seiko QR395 has a special sensor built-in that will automatically detect the type of card and if the wrong card was detected it would eject or ‘spit’ the card back out.